Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Run Like the Wind

Hmmm... This was supposed to post yesterday (Wednesday).

I had been encouraged awhile back to try and write in my blog every day, even if it is something small. So here is what I've got in about ten minutes.


Today is my Mom's Birthday. My Dad called to remind me this morning. If he hadn't, I'm not sure when I would have realized. I can't shake off how bad I feel about that. I am usually so good with birthdays, but for some reason I did not write it on my calendar. Now I need to find the ultimate gift! I am thinking a nice necklace.


I got my computer back yesterday, which was a relief. My roommates have been great about letting me use their computers, but it is always nice to have your own. This has never really happened to me before, but last night I got the urge to workout late at night. I left my apartment at 9:30 and did not get home until after 11. I felt an energy about me that I never usually feel at night. I was motivated, and after awhile, I felt like running. I am not usually in the mood to run, so I really appreciated the pre-bed endorphins that I got last night fom some sprints. I definitely slept well!


There are only 15 days until Christmas, and I NEED to get going on my gift purchasing. I do not have anything as of yet, I hope to get a lot accomplished this weekend.

No comments: