Saturday, October 25, 2008

Warm Fuzzies

It's amazing to me that I'm posting back-to-back days, but the plans that I made for tonight have completely fallen through, so I figured I might as well talk about my night with the girls.

With the nasty weather, Jess and Emily picked me up and we got over to Grace and Charlie's. (Thank goodness!) Charlie got out her marathon/rain jacket and umbrella and cooked on the grill for all of us. We had originally planned to leave the apartment for a bar around 10, but we ended up sharing memroies and catching up until after midnight. The night wouldn't have been complete without Grace's idea to share "warm fuzzies" with one another. There were a lot of laughs and even some tears. We have so many similarities, in addition to numerous differences, but after 5 years we are still best friends! I can't wait for Em and Karen to join us in the city. :)

No comments: