Friday, May 1, 2009

A Little Insight

Once my laundry spins out I need a little nap before I get on the road. I woke up about every hour last night. 

6:30 bow training was great. I ran there, which felt good/woke me up a little. We did 103 bows together, meditated for energy (for ourselves, for the center and for everyone else), did brain wave vibration (asking who I am and what I want) and qigong (feeling energy). When we shared at the end I explained that bow training was easier for me than normal, but I thought a lot during the other parts. When I was asking myself what I wanted, my response was energy. I don't have a hard time setting visions/goals, but I do not always stick with them. There is so much that I want to do, and I need more energy and will. When asking myself "Who am I?" I got a couple of different answers: a leader and a great person. 

Taking Francesca with me last night was a great experience for me, and it makes me want to continue sharing with others. Feeling like a great person was so necessary for me, especially if you remember my biggest negative voice: "I am a bad person." I told my fellow classmates(?) that I feel as though today is a new day. I feel happy, committed and energized. When I spoke with Master Joyce after training, she told me that I have "simple, clear, strong leadership energy," but I do not accept myself. Wow, did she hit the nail on the head. I doubt myself a lot, have negative thoughts and am very hard on myself. Master Joyce encouraged me to keep going and fully love/accept myself. I see myself evolving as I continue to practice, so I can't wait to see where I go from here. 

As of right now I'm still feeling dedicated to 6 weeks raw. It's just 6 weeks. If I really want to see what the hype is about, I need to stick to it. Willpower! I learned today that 6:30 bow training will be for 21 days. (Then, I leave for May camp on the 22nd.) Last night Puran mentioned that challenges are some of the best things in life because that's when we most learn about ourselves. Think about that... 

I have such an exciting month!! I start school on Monday, have Bri and Shawn's wedding next weekend and Jess and Brian's the following weekend. These will definitely be challenges to my 6 weeks of raw. I think I will be doing a lot of writing and reflecting.

Feeling sleepy but oh so happy! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should look into setting up an rss feed for your blog so people are able to see when you update your posts and can keep up to date. Its pretty easy. Otherwise I hope everything is going well and the beginning of classes goes well for you.