Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Intuition

After going to bed at 4AM I did pop out of bed fairly easily at 9:30 to get ready and run to yoga, which started at 10. The class ended around 11:15, and I stayed until noonish. If I hadn't had class at 1, I may have stayed longer. Master Joyce began talking about the tension in my body. I ha always attributed it to stress, but she said other culprits exist. In my case, she believes that I am not utilizing all of my energy like I should. She says that I have a lot of leadership energy, and therefore need to be in a leadership role. I told her about some of the comments people made at camp (both this weekend and in February). She told me that one of the other Masters asked about me at the regional training. Upon seeing me, He mentioned that I have the same energy as Melissa Sabumnim. I don't know Melissa but have been told that she is a dancer and an amazing performance. Hmm... What is it with people saying that I need to be on stage and performing in some way? I don' know where to go with those suggestions in the present moment, but will keep them in mind. 

No comments: